Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not 33 weeks pregnant as of last Friday.

I had no doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  Hubby came home and we all piled into the van and took off for the appointment.  We did not hit a black cat while dodging another black cat, both crossing the road.  And that said cat did not get up, shake it's tail and head and walk away with me not crying "We gotta go back and check on him" with tears building up in my eyes.  Nope never happened and this was not a bad sign of what was to follow.  We got into the office with all three kids, and no it never happened that the Husband was the one causing all of the problems, getting into things and being a nuisance (see posts from last week to see the explanation on this).  We were not nervous on what the doc was going to have to say either.
I did not breathe a sigh of relief as we all walked out of the office, waited for the elevator and exited the building. No blogging on the subject either!

Friday was not rather eventful with Fireman taking a load down to Columbus wondering if he was going to be stuck for a while since the President was coming into town.  I did not fret; and I did not ask his buddy to call the dispatcher and thank him for sending him down there in that mess.  The dispatcher did think I was being grumpy, and of course the dispatcher did not understand I was actually in one of my smart assed moods. 

Saturday came along; and I was sleeping quite peachy on my living room couch (you know the one that probably wont need replaced because I am killing the springs in it) while Fireman was not trying too awful hard to wake me so that we could go do our errands that day.  We picked up our angel food order; pulling dinner out while we put the food away, then loaded back into the van to go gallavanting over in a nearby township at their Farmer's market opening day for this year.  Fireman found some white bread, me a hot dog, the boy found a sausage sandwich, and when we went back for some other things we were looking for they were difficult to get when they had sold out!  It was very hot and humid and I did not waste any time finding my way back to the van and asking Fireman to get me out of the heat.  I (of course) would never come home and fall asleep again due to being in the nice cool house.

Sunday was Father's Day.  Lots of things to do around the house, while the kids decided to jump into the freezing cold pool since we had just spent 3 days of running the water into it an hour at a time taking breaks to give the water pump a break and trying not to drain the water out of the well.  This is actually the first year we did this, and I believe next year we will have it trucked in again.  The kids were actually quite chatty over at Grandma's and Grandpa's while we went to visit for Father's day.  My parents got workout equipment that is on their back porch and I am actually amazed that I let Katelyn go and go on that machine while Grandpa sat there looking at me and telling me that she is going to be hurting in the morning while I just looked at hime and said that I guess she would find out all about that tomorrow.  I also explained that no matter what I say she has to experience it herself because if not she won't believe me.  My son did not whine a good part of the time there that he was hungry, and he did not try to be overbearing trying to get me to buy things he wanted while getting a few items at the store afterwards.

I made dinner after getting home; and I was actually shocked the kids ate pretty well!  Of course having them help prepare the dinner by having one make gravy and the other one make crossonts did not help matters any. 

While the kids went to bed and I was getting ready to start cleaning up the kitchen I thought it would be a good idea to open the windows and turn the air off since it cooled off some outside.  I did not think about all of the nats outside being sucked into the house through said windows just because I had the whole house fan turned on to suck that air in.  I did not have to throw leftovers out just because of all the dead nats all over them, causing fireman to have to change his plans for lunch for the Monday workday. 

I was wiped out after tackling the loading and unloading of the dishwasher and for some reason I did not still keep going; wiping down cabinets, cleaning out the over zealously filled with leftover food in the refridgerator.  It did not look like I needed to go to the store at all after that was accomplished and I did not fill a complete 30 gallon trash bag full of debris that was being kicked out to the curb to be picked up in the morning.

No comments: