Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

A Dad is

A Dad is respected because he gives his children leadership.
A Dad is appreciated because he gives his children care.
A Dad is valued because he gives his children time.
A Dad is loved because he gives his children the one thing they treasure most - himself.

~ Author Unknown

I am very blessed to have a wonderful father and husband whom are the father to my 4 children.  They have been there for me and our kids and continue to have fun, love and support for them.  If anything today is a day for us to remind those in their lives of what support and leadership they share but all of the things they have shown us as well as for us to reflect back on how they have effected our lives.  Fathers lead by example and teach kids right from wrong.  It is an important part of growing up.
 
I am grateful for having such a wonderful father who is always a phone call or a short drive away.  He has the wisdom and knowledge to guide me through my life and I am happy I still have him with us upon this earth.  He has strengths that I admire.  He is a wonderful Father and I will always have special memories of things we have done together.

I am grateful that I have a husband who is there as a Father for our children; and who is also very excited to meet our fourth child due soon.  He is there for me and the kids in sickness and health and tries so very hard to help teach the hard life lessons that I am sure the kids do not appreciate now, but will so many years to come.

I would hate to see what me or my children would become without their support. 

                                                   Happy Father's Day.

No comments: