Friday, June 18, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am going to start this Monday off returning back to a fun adventure on Mondays.  This will be the only days these will be posted, MONDAYS!  A special thanks going out to MckMama for starting this.  When I first started the blog I did start to join in but I don't think I really understood what I was doing and got lost in all the hustle and bustle of working on the blog itself I actually lost track on doing it.  I hope to prove my past wrong and continue with this as it is actually very fun to do and it looks back on the last week to see what we can look at that may have been serious before, but after looking back I can poke some fun at it. 

If you are interested in participating in this feel free to check out MckMama's site at http://mycharmingkids.net/2008/09/not-me-monday-the-complete-rules/ for the details and rules in playing. 

I hope to make your Monday's wake up more special for you with some laughter!

No comments: