Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365 day 1

Day one of the 365 Project. This is the photo chosen. It is important to me. It is the very first step to getting back into Flylady mode. What is flylady? It's an organization/house cleaning method used by many people on how to keep your home clean and tidy, and lots of hints and tips on how to maintain your house in 15 minute increments with a timer. I actually have a group of ladies who get online and either Facebook or Yahoo Instant message in a conference room and we help motivate each other to get the chores we have set for ourselves done in a timely manner.

The kitchen sink is like a launch pad. For me, I have found I am much more motivated to get up and actually work in the morning rather than dreading getting up and getting the things done that I need done. It is such a nice feeling to have it all nice and shiny and sparkling clean!

This is not the best photo in the world, but to me it is a reminder of how things can be if we all work together and not procrastinate.

For more information regarding the FlyLady, please go to this site: www.flylady.net

Thanks Amber for my Tag!

No comments: