Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just going through a Brain Fart...

Hi Everyone,
I really am going to catch up on my pictures. I have recently had a lot I am dealing with and it's just been really hard for me to find things that interest me that you may enjoy also.

The emotions with this pregnancy are running full tilt, and are really crazy. I have been trying to look at the brighter side of things, it's just not working. I think once I get in to see the doctor I'll settle down. I am not used to being pregnant again, not used to juggling a really busier household, a (full) part time job and just trying to maintain the house so it's almost presentable. I have friends who have more than 3-4 children and they are holding it together what seems so much better than I am - and right now I just don't have the energy to take everything on. This is a big thing me admitting all of this! Right now, I am actually taking care of me. I am not used to this.. I usually put my family first. I have actually been so tired starting around 7 - 7:30 that I can't keep my eyes open so if fireman is here is is nice enough to take over and put the kids to bed.

Another couple of weeks and I am hoping to be out of this phase and back to my busy self! Hang in there and I will try to post something to keep my blog alive and well...





No comments: