Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A look at Google calendars

I just found out that google came out with a calendar for it's members. Yes, I stumbled upon it and yes, I am trying it out. So far it looks pretty cool and with the phone that I have I can pull it up whenever I need it.

http://www.google.com/googlecalendar/about.html is a place to find out more about it.

I found it by visiting a website I usually visit every few days. They actually put it up on the website and I found that you can sync theirs into yours. I saw that and I actually have a google account, so I figured I would give it a try. With everything I am involved in I am hoping that it helps me to stay on top of everything.

I only wish that it would sync with outlook or even the calendar on my phone. I am hoping to find more info on getting all of my calendars to work together. I also noticed that there is a way to get it to work offline also.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Tina

2 comments:

Momof3 said...

How are you doing on your 101 in 1001?

Christi said...

you can do a google search on synching with outlook, I've seen it somewhere and I'm sure you can do it, it just may take 3rd party software.