Saturday, June 12, 2010

New things happening on the website..

With time to sit around and think... I have done some update work to my website. I have added Wibiya to the bottom of my blog to make things easier for me as well as you, the readers. I have also created a Fan page for the site that set up to bring more of my blog to you on Facebook. I'll probably be piddlin' around more with it and seeing what else I can add/subtract/modify to make it easier for everyone.

I was also told that there were some problems with people leaving messages for me under my postings on the website. I hope that I have them resolved as of tonight and if anyone still has problems please let me know!

So Before everything goes haywire on the site I hope you all can accept my apologies in advance.

No comments: