Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Okay, It's been a really weird and crazy January so far. I have actually been motivated to clean, though if you were to look at my house right now you would never know it.

I have been pulling things out left and right, de-cluttering and putting things back the best possible way I have been able to. Right now, it's the kitchen. I started at the ceiling with all of the cobwebs hanging down, moving to the top of the cupboards, then to the fridge side of the cupboards going through and straightening things up. I am currently taking a break from cleaning off the counters and giving things a good scrubbing down. I found a neat tip I received regarding cleaning the microwave that I just have to pass along to you all... VINEGAR! Thanks to LaDonna for sharing a wonderful tip! put a bowl of vinegar in the microwave, turn it on and let the vinegar boil, pull the bowl out and the mess comes right off! Wonderful idea, and I had my microwave beautiful and shiny within an matter of minutes.

Time to go finish the other half of the kitchen, and I am going to try vinegar on the fridge and stove also... see if it will cut through some of the grime I have failed to remove in the past.

Oh yeah, did I fail to mention it's snowing again? Also supposed to get really cold around here too. Rachel, I thought of you when I put the photo up!

Later Tater!

No comments: